- Players who die in PvP now receive a lock effect for 6-10 minutes. Players with this lock effect are not worth any rewards in PvP
therefore, when you die in PvP, nobody will gain rewards for killing you for a while. (You also cannot receive XP for dying in PvP until the lock fades.)
- Adjusted pk merit - player comparison is now stricter, further reducing or eliminating the amount of merit gained from smaller
- New helpfile: help pk rewards.
- Removed morality restrictions from renown.
- Fixed a bug in which empyreal vigilance was not properly granting its projectile avoidance benefit.